Blue Glass Moroccan Style Candle Lantern
Are you looking to add a little mystery or drama to your interior or exterior design? Moroccan-style lanterns may be just want you are looking for. Moroccan-style lanterns have a rich, exotic history and their design sense is a conglomeration of many cultures: African, Middle Eastern, and European. They have a rustic feel, and yet they add a sense of other worldliness. Their colorful stained glass and lamp shades bounce light in unique patterns around any space. Today, they are a popular choice among designers due to their style, economical price, and overall craftsmanship. Really each Moroccan-style lantern is a unique work of art, so adding some into your home design can add something special to your decor.
- by entering your model number.
- Not just candlelight—these lanterns add color, pattern and an exotic global vibe to your patio or porch.
- Medium size lantern with large 6" high glass panels with large door opening
- Uses tea-light, votive or small pillar candles up to 3" x 3". 4 3/8" x 3 5/8" x 10 1/2" tall, 11 1/2" tall with loop. Iron and glass.
- Suitable for hanging or use as a freestanding lamp. Great for weddings, parties, patio, events for indoors/outdoors and more.
- For best effect use with matching blue LED candle or blue fairy string lights.